Monday, June 27, 2022

Cool Sunglasses

 

Sunglasses

The weather today was so hot. We canceled to take morning walk, because I need to send a document to Eugene Oregon. In the post office the line was long enough. It was at least 10 persons in front of me and only one employee there. Here, in USPS Hammond has no self-service machine like in the College Dr one. So, I got to wait, keep calm down in the line.

From USPS, we headed to mall. It did not take long, just about 10 minutes' drive because traffic was not too bad in this moment.

Walking around the stores in the mall, an accessories store allured me with all those cute girls' things. When I look at the sunglasses spot, I was thinking I need new sunglasses to wear for my morning walking. I like this pink, square, wider frame sunglasses. They look cute. I bought one and I cannot wait to wear it by tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. kacamata yg girly bgt dgn wide frame kaya gini pasti ga cocok buat aku pemilik wajah kecil hahaha

    ReplyDelete

@eerlinda2005